Returns and Exchanges
Policy on Returns and Exchanges
At Bluhopper, we aim to please. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please complete a Return Request Form immediately. You have 14 days from the day of delivery to return your order.
Eligibility of Items for Return or Exchange
To return the items, Customers must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in the return request form.
Customers are entitled to notify the Seller of any discovered defects and demand to rectify them within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the moment of the receiving the Items from the Seller or the Seller's representatives. The only exception are defects caused by improper handling of the Items by the Customer.
Customers have the right to refuse to accept a replacement for an item and instead ask for a money refund. In this case the Items must be returned to the Seller, and their consumer properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
To return the Items, you must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in the return request form.
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
Bluhopper’s Return Request System (RRS)
Although Bluhopper is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller, we provide a dispute resolution system in the unlikely event your purchase from a seller does not go as expected. You can use Bluhopper’s RRS to come to a resolution with the seller in the event of a non-delivery, or if an item you receive is not as described in the listing.
You can file a case under the following circumstances:
A Non-Delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but the seller does not ship the item or does not ship the item to the correct address. The following are examples of Non-Delivery cases:
An item was never sent.
An item was sent to an address that is not on the Bluhopper receipt or was not verified through The Messaging Tool or the selected courier’s address verification.
There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
An item is Not as Described if it is materially different from the seller’s listing description or photos. Here are a few examples of Not as Described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size (unless clearly stated in the product description that a variation of the product may be shipped in the event the color or model you are purchasing is not in stock)
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The seller failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
- Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event. A deadline was agreed upon by the buyer and seller. The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
The following are not eligible for Bluhopper’s Return Request System (RRS)::
- Items that have been purchased in person
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items
- Transactions where payment is not made through Bluhopper’s payment platform
- Items that are returned without a return agreement
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, or washed after receiving them
- Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays
- Cancelled transactions that have already resulted in a refund